Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Pics
Are these OEGB and if they are what color and sex are each of them?

These are the first chicks I raised. I don't know much but I am learning more everyday. They are 7.... Ish weeks.
Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

These are the first chicks I raised. I don't know much but I am learning more everyday. They are 7.... Ish weeks.
Thanks for any help!
I don't think they're Old English game Bantams I can't find them in the back of standard they maybe there mixed though :)

Thanks for any help!
I don't think they're Old English game Bantams I can't find them in the back of standard they maybe there mixed though :)

Thanks for any help!

Thanks for any help!

Thanks for any help!

Thanks for any help!

Thanks for any help!

Thanks for any help!

Thanks for any help!

Back
Top Bottom