Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

I just have 4 OEGB. We have one golden duckwing rooster named Mr. Bojangles and 3 golden duckwing hens. I bought them from a guy locally who shows them but he was getting out of the duckwings and showing an all white type bantam. They are really fun and beautiful birds. I have attached an older picture of my rooster. He's a little bigger now and has nicer color and tail feathers now.

I just have 4 OEGB. We have one golden duckwing rooster named Mr. Bojangles and 3 golden duckwing hens. I bought them from a guy locally who shows them but he was getting out of the duckwings and showing an all white type bantam. They are really fun and beautiful birds. I have attached an older picture of my rooster. He's a little bigger now and has nicer color and tail feathers now.
welcome-byc.gif
Adorable rooster. I love the OEGB. We lost our little silver duckwing rooster so I hatched some of his eggs and got three little spitting images of him.
celebrate.gif
Our big rooster crows and we hear these little squeaky rendition echoes. Now bantam chicken math has kicked in.

I don't know much about the breeds/ colors I think our hens are actually partridge colored? Here is a more recent picture.

Thanks for the information! She is a little darker that my other two and has really golden yellow head. I had another rooster but I gave him to a good friend of mine's grandson. He wasn't as nice to me as the rooster I kept but what do I know! How long before these little ones begin to lay? My big girls started laying in about 20 weeks. These were hatched in the spring so I would think they would be laying by now but it is
No, not partridge... that's what duckwing hens look like... although the hen in back looks like a black breasted red...
getting cooler.

These are a couple pics that show her a little better
One of them was taken at night but you see the color difference

Back
Top Bottom