Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Couple new pics of some of my boys, we finally had a beautiful day to get out in the yard

I have about 50 adult O.E 's ----- Whites ,Creles ,Spangles ,Barred ,and Mille Fleurs .Each pair or trio has their own fly pen ,and I turn them all out most days . ( except the ones that I am breeding at the time ) Those are not allowed around the other breeds . I have all my chickens trained to go back into their own pen to roost , so all I have to do is close the doors at night . I also have a couple pairs of The Modern (long legged bantams ) I am really fond of them , they make such pets .

I have about 50 adult O.E 's -----    Whites ,Creles ,Spangles ,Barred ,and Mille Fleurs  .Each pair  or trio has their own fly pen ,and I turn them all out most days . ( except the ones that I am breeding at the time ) Those are not allowed around the other breeds . I have all my chickens trained to go back into their own pen to roost , so all I have to do is close the doors at night . I also have a couple pairs of The Modern (long legged  bantams ) I am really fond of them , they make such pets .
Pictures?

Love my black breasted red old english bantams.

My main flock.

Hatched and raised about 25-30 over past 6 months. These 4 are about 3 months old. They made it through the January 2016 sickness.

30 I just picked up from Ideal hatchery in Cameron, Tx.

Momma hen that just hatched 7 of 11 eggs and came off nest this week.

Gosh, a whole new thread I can't wait to read back through and look at pics and stories!! Am too excited about site. Have a good day to all.

My main flock.

Hatched and raised about 25-30 over past 6 months. These 4 are about 3 months old. They made it through the January 2016 sickness.

Gosh, a whole new thread I can't wait to read back through and look at pics and stories!! Am too excited about site. Have a good day to all.
Nice birds, great to see new people

My main flock.

How do you like the game bantams from Ideal? I get the urge to order some when they have them on special. But truthfully I really need to improve some things around here before I add any more birds.

How do you like the game bantams from Ideal? I get the urge to order some when they have them on special. But truthfully I really need to improve some things around here before I add any more birds.

The 30 new babies I just got from Ideal are doing fantastic. I plan on making another trip in March I am so pleased.

Back
Top Bottom