Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Quote:Thanks! I'd love to, lol, But I have a chicken killing dog.
barnie.gif

The best I can do is spoil Jace a little when it gets cold and bring her in for just a little bit... Hmm, maybe I'll build a dog proof chicken condo indoors! ;)
-Banti

Last edited:

This one is a lap dog. He doesn't care what you're doing, as long as it includes him.

We had a cold snap and while checking everything out, I noticed he was struggling a bit. Brought him inside and after 24 hours he was much stronger.

I couldn't catch him before. Now I can't get away from him.

She's very pretty. How old is she?

10 months old now, in that pic more like 7-8 months.

This one is a lap dog. He doesn't care what you're doing, as long as it includes him.

We had a cold snap and while checking everything out, I noticed he was struggling a bit. Brought him inside and after 24 hours he was much stronger.

I couldn't catch him before. Now I can't get away from him.

:love
I can't get away from Jace either.... If her feet get cold when she is outside, she'll stalk me until I put her in my coat to warm up. :gig :love
-Banti

Last edited:
Some are kinda big but they look great love the modern game I'm going to look for some of those
It's really hard to tell about the size in those pictures , because it's so hard to get the right angles on them .But all of my O.E 's are on the small size ,I try to breed them for smaller size . The big one is a standard Game fighting Cock .

black oegb called OUTLAW
24629_100_2391.jpg

and a choc splash pullet name ???
24629_100_2379.jpg
Good looking birds , We're practically neighbors , I live just across the state line in Lillian Al . next to Pensacola . I am looking for a nice pair of Black O.E.s ,if you have any to sell .

I THINK my roo is an Old English Game - it was suggested in the "what breed is this" forum, maybe you old english experts (haha that sounds funny) can tell me if he is?

He's a total sweetheart.

62231_roosterching.png
He looks like he might have some Game in him , but he is a little compact for a standard Game .Looks like he has a good dose of White Leghorn in him . I can't really tell about his size .

Back
Top Bottom