Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Last weekend I hatched 26 quail, which I sold during the week, and also hatched 6 bantam cochin over silkies, and a barred bantam cochin hen. I'm not sure who's eggs were who's! Lol but the chicks sure are cute.

I just finished setting lavender orpington eggs for customers, and 8 golden sebright and 4 SDW OEGBs for myself to keep! :)

Last weekend I hatched 26 quail, which I sold during the week, and also hatched 6 bantam cochin over silkies, and a barred bantam cochin hen. I'm not sure who's eggs were who's! Lol but the chicks sure are cute.

I just finished setting lavender orpington eggs for customers, and 8 golden sebright and 4 SDW OEGBs for myself to keep! :)

:yesss:
So ya did set em! :clap

Mine run from quail size to about a third larger than quail. Anyone have chicks yet?

Not OEGB yet... a bunch of Ohiki chicks though, lol...

:woot

Go chickies!!! :jumpy

I just found a huge stash of my Self Blues... wish I could set them, but all my bators are full!! :he

Back
Top Bottom