Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Fluffed and dry. Still very blue-silver with darker blue back and shoulders. Enough brassy markings to tell they're brassy. Would've liked more chicks, but happy with these 2.

Sorry about your egg batch. :( But the two chicks look beautiful! Do you prefer incubator to a broody hen? Eggs seem to be an easier way to get nice birds than trying to order chicks, but a bit daunting to try to hatch.

Sorry about your egg batch. :( But the two chicks look beautiful! Do you prefer incubator to a broody hen? Eggs seem to be an easier way to get nice birds than trying to order chicks, but a bit daunting to try to hatch.

I very rarely buy chicks. I prefer hatching my own. I use broodies if I have them available, but nunbers dictate that I use an incubator ( or 3).

a red Pyle pair, a black beasted red pair, a a white leg horn pair, it's really strange the hens won't breed with any other male except their roo.....they will down right throw down with any other roo....full flare and sparing too...it's funny

So a Blue Splash OEGB was hatching and it had trouble getting out so I tried to help it but it still hasn't absorb all of the yolk I basically took his head out. Should I have waited?

Back
Top Bottom