Show off your Peas!

Hello Blue Creek Farm, all our Peacocks and Pheasants are tame. My wife and I eat only vegetarian food maybe the birds feel this and are therefore so tame.
Also Green Peafowl are very smart and they know whether human is a man or a woman and all Green Peafowl love women.
That is very neat. My pheasants are very tame, but the peafowl are not as tame as yours. Have you ever had aggressive peacocks?

....um....bronze. That is when they were younger.
Mine are whiter

Did someone tell you it is bronze? It is obviously the blackshoulder pattern, but bronze blackshoulders do not look quite like that. I am just guessing it is an India Blue Blackshoulder peahen.

Except for the obvious IB hen the bronze ones are much lighter

The one in the right is the IB Hen

This is a light colored one they are all the same age. When they were little the light ones were solid yellow.

I guess I am just used to seeing them... That is a trpical crest of a peahen in the blackshoulder pattern. A bronze crest feather is dark brown, darker than that.

Except for the obvious IB hen the bronze ones are much lighter

The one in the right is the IB Hen

This is a light colored one they are all the same age. When they were little the light ones were solid yellow.
But it is not a bronze peafowl in the barred wing pattern. Where did you get that from?

Back
Top Bottom