Show off your Peas!

beautiful photos Sunbaked
love.gif

Thank you
smile.png
. I used a couple because sometimes I liked the frames better on one site and and I liked the text better on the other. Most of the fonts I used are mine rather than the sites. They give you an option on what fonts to use. The fonts I got about a year ago from some free font website. The 3 websites that are more traditional are
www.befunky.com/create/
www.Fotor.com
www.picmonkey.com
and the ones with the fancier frames are
www.loonapix.com
www.photofacefun.com

I also just got that free photoshop like program called Gimp. It is from gimp.org with a bunch of free brushes from deviantart.com to start playing with next. I'm just using the tutorial videos from online to learn how to use it. Seems pretty fun so far.

Here is 4 of the 5. I've finally got enlighten nerve t let the all out! Only when they prove to me that they would come back to their pen at night. So far I am so glad that they cane free range!

Wow, peggy is pretty
love.gif
. Looks so sweet too. How old is he? Mine is 3 this year and I am hoping he will stay tame during the breeding season. So far he has been fine. Although he has started to attack the rake the last week which is new for him.
Oops, sorry I didn't see this before, SunBaked! "Thank you" from Peggy!

He's 3, too, and has been very sweet, although sometimes he wants me to leave him alone so he can show off for the ladies without having his mom hanging around.
lol.png
How's your boy, has he attacked anything else?

*eta
And by the way, beautiful photos everyone!
How are you liking your new camera, Birdrain? You've been getting some good action shots.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom