Show off your Peas!

The first time i've caught Emerald displaying!

That is wonderful
clap.gif
he is happy
celebrate.gif
If that means he is happy, what does it mean when my one and only little girl "Sweet" does that too? She is so funny displaying and walking backwards, lol. I think she would like to walk forward but can not figure out how to do that and display at the same time. And sometimes she scratches the ground or shakes her tail the same time she is displaying. I get such a kick out of her.

If that means he is happy, what does it mean when my one and only little girl "Sweet" does that too? She is so funny displaying and walking backwards, lol. I think she would like to walk forward but can not figure out how to do that and display at the same time. And sometimes she scratches the ground or shakes her tail the same time she is displaying. I get such a kick out of her.
yes she is happy also.
clap.gif

Mine that too! Right before she chases a guinea! Lol

Back
Top Bottom