Show off your Peas!

hey everyone...hope everyone is enjoying this nice warm day....was wondering...i just got the pieds and their perch is only two feet off the ground....well i went in there today and noticed that one of the females must have pulled their leg muscle....and is now limping...was wondering what i can do to fix this...as i want the best for my birdies and never went thru something like this before....so any help would be appreciated a bunch...thanks so much...

Would love color opinions on these guys! All of these are from ebay eggs. I've posted other less clear pix of some of these birds previously. Thanks for any help!
Purple hen?

Bronze hen? What about the spotted hen behind her?

Oaten or cameo or neither (or both!)?

And I'm still wondering about this guy (I have two identical). IB or not? He will be a year in July.

Would love color opinions on these guys! All of these are from ebay eggs. I've posted other less clear pix of some of these birds previously. Thanks for any help!
Purple hen?

Bronze hen? What about the spotted hen behind her?

Oaten or cameo or neither (or both!)?

And I'm still wondering about this guy (I have two identical). IB or not? He will be a year in July.
Congrats!
clap.gif
I sell eggs on ebay once-in-a-while and nobody ever lets me know if they hatched any chicks! It's good to know that somebody has had success with ebayed & shipped eggs! That first hen sure does look purple and the second looks bronze, I can't see enough of the spotted one to venture a guess on her, the third hen looks like a cameo(not oaten they are mostly a creamy white), fourth does look like a male IB, but hard to be certain.

Congrats!
clap.gif
I sell eggs on ebay once-in-a-while and nobody ever lets me know if they hatched any chicks! It's good to know that somebody has had success with ebayed & shipped eggs! That first hen sure does look purple and the second looks bronze, I can't see enough of the spotted one to venture a guess on her, the third hen looks like a cameo(not oaten they are mostly a creamy white), fourth does look like a male IB, but hard to be certain.
Thank you! I always try to let a seller know what hatched and ask for their opinion on color. I have had no hatches on some batches of ebay eggs. I had two 50% hatches last year, out of 4 batches of eggs, and I'm pleased with that!

Back
Top Bottom