Show off your Peas!

Raven1,

Please post a photo of the neck color/ colors if you can, i don't see any color other than brown in the previous photos.

Last edited:
I will get one as soon as we see the sun again.
What will that tell you? Do you have any idea what color you would call Mom or Dad?
Thank you for yur help!

I would certainly love to know what peacock would be considered. It would be a great learning experience for me. I see India Blue but also some pied (white throat) and would like to know if this is a dark pied?
And of course, the peahen (mother) would be interesting to know if I am right on what I call her but peahens are still a bit of a challenge to me.

If it turnes out to be a cameo that means the father is split cameo, so you may get many more in the future and all the cameos will be female and the boys will look india blue but split cameo.. i may have this wrong but someone will correct me if i am wrong.

This is my cameo hen at 9 months

This is her baby picture

I can see some blue/purple on the neck of your bird that is what mine look like! I did get 2 others just the same as HER but lost them. I did get one definite male from this pair that I sold he looked India Pied.

The pure cameos should not have any purple or blue on the neck. If there happens to be purple color feathers on the upper neck right below her head , she must be a purple pied

I can see some blue/purple on the neck of your bird that is what mine look like! I did get 2 others just the same as HER but lost them. I did get one definite male from this pair that I sold he looked India Pied.
You see blue and purple on my bird ?
idunno.gif
Are you messing with ZAZ?

Back
Top Bottom