Show off your pretty eggs!

Pics

Cynthia12

Always Grateful
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Apr 11, 2010
Utah
Went out this morning, saw this beautiful picture on front of me. I know, not many eggs, but for some reason, I just had this great appreciation for these pretty eggs. I've always loved gathering my eggs. I've seen many fun situations when I went to gather the eggs. I don't imagine
20181002_134058.jpg
that all 4 hens were in there at once...but..you never know! Sooo...how about Sharing photos of what you went out to find. The natural way you found them. Looking forward to some great photos!

Went out this morning, saw this beautiful picture on front of me. I know, not many eggs, but for some reason, I just had this great appreciation for these pretty eggs. I've always loved gathering my eggs. I've seen many fun situations when I went to gather the eggs. I don't imagine View attachment 1549588 that all 4 hens were in there at once...but..you never know! Sooo...how about Sharing photos of what you went out to find. The natural way you found them. Looking forward to some great photos!

It's strange how you can have many nesting boxes but they all seem to use the same one. Why is that?

It's strange how you can have many nesting boxes but they all seem to use the same one. Why is that?
I have no idea. Lol..I found that it's usually those that like to stay together while roaming. Here's one real funny one I caught. I was there when the top girl dropped her egg. It hit up against the door. It didn't crack though! :)
20170630_094509.jpg

Back
Top Bottom