Show off your roosters

Discussion in 'Online Poultry Show' started by Nelson-90, Aug 1, 2012.

1. pickitfarm

pickitfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2013
    South Carolina
    Hope he lets you take care of him. I too would be upset if something happened to Colonel. He is so nice to us and his ladies.

2. phoenixrises

phoenixrises Out Of The Brooder

May 20, 2013
    This guy is the front runner to be the roo for our 11 ladies. He's 5 weeks old, and tried a crow today! He's hatchery stock, so I know not show quality, but I think still handsome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Jharper

Jharper Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2012
    Tifton, Ga
    Haha! He looks so small!

4. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

He looks like a responsible guy. [​IMG]

Nice lookin' boy!

5. pickitfarm

pickitfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2013
    South Carolina
    He looks like he may be a good size when fully grown. Only 5 weeks and he looks rather handsome. Our main man is a Barred Rock as well.

6. phoenixrises

phoenixrises Out Of The Brooder

May 20, 2013
    Him and one other look like proper roosters already. The rest still look like teenagers. But this guy (I've taken to calling him Rupert) seems to just have that "look". Of course hormones haven't done their thing yet, so I'm hoping he's a nice rooster and not a jerk. Jerks have no place in our farm yard.

7. CarolinaHen

CarolinaHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2013
    South Carolina
    He is gorgeous! [​IMG]

8. uglychickens

uglychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2013
    HERE!!
    Lol well I will if I ever see them! But thanks I've been putting peroxide on it every morning and wrapping it in medical gauze he just always seems to be able to pull it up or off... Plus the other boys won't leave it alone!! Guess they think the head roo is injured lets take advantage of it!!! I'm trying to get him through till Friday like this then ill have the money to get the stuff to sew him up... The gash is more like a L shape and every time he moves his neck he's opening it back up...I've sewn my boys back up from gashes plenty of times so I guess I can sew a chicken...

9. LaLa Chickie

LaLa Chickie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2013
    He is so handsome...reminds me of my Smarty Pants Rooster...aren't they cute when they are learning to crow? I loved it..

1 person likes this.
  10. aaronsroosters

aaronsroosters Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2013
    heres my jersey giant

[​IMG] he's 6 months old

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by