Show off your roosters

Quote:
I love all the colors that keep showing up on him as he gets older, he'll be a year April 6th. I got him as part of a "variety" pack of silkies that came with two blacks, two whites, a buff, and him... I don't know what color to call him if not splash, but I'm definitely open to hearing what anyone else thinks he might be. :) I've been calling him splash because he has the undercoat of a splash, and at 7 weeks old he looked very much like one. (He's the little gray one in my avatar picture).

Quote:
I love all the colors that keep showing up on him as he gets older, he'll be a year April 6th. I got him as part of a "variety" pack of silkies that came with two blacks, two whites, a buff, and him... I don't know what color to call him if not splash, but I'm definitely open to hearing what anyone else thinks he might be. :) I've been calling him splash because he has the undercoat of a splash, and at 7 weeks old he looked very much like one. (He's the little gray one in my avatar picture).
he is gorgeous but he looks like he has a lot of partidge color. But I am not an expert

Thank you for the compliments and help in identifying his color, jenniferlamar70 and Janie hall! I got them all from a hatchery so there's no telling where the mix came from, but it's not going to stop me from loving him any. :)

Thank you for the compliments and help in identifying his color, jenniferlamar70 and Janie hall! I got them all from a hatchery so there's no telling where the mix came from, but it's not going to stop me from loving him any. :)

Welcome. Silkies are so easy to love. My roosters are my favorites! Even when being manly they are still good to me and love to snuggle. Can't ask for more in a rooster lol..

Back
Top Bottom