Show off your roosters

Quote:What characteristics tell you that? It would be cool to know for future reference.
smile.png
What characteristics mark a lavender?

Do any of these pics make it easier to see?

He's not a lavender amerucana, he's an ee. Lavender amerucanas won't have any other color on them, your pretty boy has a lighter yellow coming in on his neck and wing bows. So he could carry the blue or green (maybe even brown or olive) egg color and as stated before would make olive eggers with your hens.

Quote:What characteristics tell you that? It would be cool to know for future reference.
smile.png
What characteristics mark a lavender?

Do any of these pics make it easier to see?

He's not a lavender amerucana, he's an ee. Lavender amerucanas won't have any other color on them, your pretty boy has a lighter yellow coming in on his neck and wing bows. So he could carry the blue or green (maybe even brown or olive) egg color and as stated before would make olive eggers with your hens.
It looked like leakage to me. I guess I just need to zip it if it is not one the varieties I am used to dealing with

This is my little 17 week cochin bantam rooster asterix! Anyone have an idea on the colour, his tail isn't black but a grey/blue colour, wings and back and chest are very red - his fluffy feathers underneath are also blue/grey! So yeah if you have one like him..? Here's the little guy :D

This is my little 17 week cochin bantam rooster asterix! Anyone have an idea on the colour, his tail isn't black but a grey/blue colour, wings and back and chest are very red - his fluffy feathers underneath are also blue/grey! So yeah if you have one like him..? Here's the little guy
big_smile.png

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom