Show off your Turkeys and Turkey Poults!

cool.png
glad i could help lol, if only i could name my own animals so easy. my dog was 2 months old before i actually decided on a name
roll.png

Quote:
If you have the space I think you defiantly should!
thumbsup.gif
Turkeys are one of the sweetest animals
love.gif
And the more the merrier!!
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
big_smile.png

Quote:
If you have the space I think you defiantly should!
thumbsup.gif
Turkeys are one of the sweetest animals
love.gif
And the more the merrier!!
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
big_smile.png

LOL... my daughter would beg to differ. My tom goes after EVERYONE including my daughter. I have no idea why either. I have to put him in a pen when people come over. To think I named him Buddy...... LOL.

45848_2-17-11t_6.jpg

This is Buddy and he is about 3 yrs old. I got him last Nov or Dec.

These are my new babies. A friend brought me over 2 little black and yellow turkeys. She said they are a cross between a bronze and a blue slate. It will be interesting to see what they will look like. I have a feeling they will be black, I don't know the sexes of them.

45848_7-212011_1.jpg

45848_7-212011_11.jpg

I have 2 hens also but they are hard to get a picture of. They are very camera shy. The hens are Bronze and a year old. One did well with hatching 9 poults but sadly a starved hunting dog came along and ate 6 of the babies and I sold the other 3. Very sad. The other hen didn't do a good job at being a first time mom like my other hen. She killed everything she hatched for some reason. Maybe better next spring.

Back
Top Bottom