show off your winter boredom busters ideas for chickens, and ducks!

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
I am trying to get together some boredom busters for the winter, for my chickens, and ducks! I have a few ideas, homemade feed ball out of water bottle, reuse mesh produce bags for feed bags to hang, flock block, a toy from amazon! I need some more ideas of duck mostly, share your ideas for toys, and and questions about DIY toys, and entertainment, post them here! Enjoy the thread!

I am trying to get together some boredom busters for the winter, for my chickens, and ducks! I have a few ideas, homemade feed ball out of water bottle, reuse mesh produce bags for feed bags to hang, flock block, a toy from amazon! I need some more ideas of duck mostly, share your ideas for toys, and and questions about DIY toys, and entertainment, post them here! Enjoy the thread!

I scoop a path in the snow and drop food pieces in the snow. I make little maze like paths, and they love running through them! (My chickens, not turkeys.)
I have not had my ducks very long, so won't be much help.

we need homemade toy ideas too since my ducks will be indoor most of the time

i haven’t found many toys to buy that my ducks actually stay interested in but they do love burrow toys for dogs and stuffed animals

mix a bunch of treats together and get a giant egg carton (36+ egg holder) and put the treats into each little box so they can play with it

Back
Top Bottom