Show us your Christmas-ized coop!

Here is my coop, I just put up a wreath and a garden flag. I am not able to run electricity to the coop.
sad.png

Otherwise if I could it would probably be seen from space.
hide.gif
I love Christmas lights
woot.gif

60013_dscf4822.jpg

Roy my rooster, guarding the coop as always.

Here's ous

34076_img_3817.jpg
one wreath on the run
34076_img_3819.jpg

holy smokes i didnt know the picture was going to be large! sorry......

Last edited:
These pics are great! No chicken coop yet...my first chickies are still percolating in the 'bator so won't have a house till spring. Although you all have inspired me to decorate my swan's house! Hmmm...now to find those solar lights...
wink.png

Hey, ...(gears turning )... I think it is time to trim the grape vines... chickies get a wreath today!
big_smile.png

It is in the middle of no where, but I will enjoy it!
I will take the camera with me.

This ought to be fun!
tongue.png

I don't know about in the united states but around where i live, almost every hardware store has at least one kind of solar powered christmas lights! they should not be too hard to find...

3good eggs - I love your page...and your fun sense of humor!
big_smile.png

(sigh) I need to work on my page...after I finish building & painting the coop, cover the hoop coop, finish the quilt for my grandson (he's almost 2), and decorate the house for Christmas. What Christmas presents? My family wants Christmas presents? This year??
th.gif

Quote:

Thanks for the kind comments cackle and speckles
smile.png
Roy - I love your pop door!! That's so cute! And I honestly did not know solar powered Christmas lights were available!! I'm gonna' have to check into those
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom