Show worthy?

JadeFarms

🙄🤚 Loving life 💜
May 3, 2019
Florida
I am not sure if these Ayam cemanis are crossbreeds, but I was told they are purebred. I am going into 4 h and want to show them. I am not sure how they would act being apart, I geuss I will separate them and see:

Which one should I show?
They are not tame and don’t like treats, how do I tame them?
They had mites on their tail, so tail feathers don’t look the best, what do I do?
They are young, about 6 months and 3 weeks I think, will that qualify?
Spurs are not long yet on boy, just coming out, is that not allowed?
They don’t know the show position, how do I teach them that when they get so scared to be held that they run away or don’t move, and don’t like treats?
And last, they are totally black, boy has barely a red tint on crown, is that crossbreed?

Btw, feathers are kinda blowing in the wind a little and I tried to put them in their best show position. See the red tint?
image.jpg

image.jpg

I got mine because they were sick, I nursed them back, but the guy bought hatching eggs, and hatched them and nobody wanted them, and I bought them for $10 instead of his original, $100.

I got mine because they were sick, I nursed them back, but the guy bought hatching eggs, and hatched them and nobody wanted them, and I bought them for $10 instead of his original, $100.
What were the birds sick with? Please try not to take offense, but many times after birds recover from an illness they are still carries of the disease for life. I have some concerns regarding showing birds who have been clearly ill.

What were the birds sick with? Please try not to take offense, but many times after birds recover from an illness they are still carries of the disease for life. I have some concerns regarding showing birds who have been clearly ill.
Just with bumblefoot and mites.

Back
Top Bottom