SHOW YOUR PICS OF YOUR GEESE FLYING!!!!!!!

I never have my camera when I want it most! Eleven young geese took off today. They´re getting noisy and fractious between themselves, more the ganders. Well, they all got excited and took off. Ten managed to land again this side of the fence, one landed in my neighbour´s field. I had to pull a lettuce to get her close enough to the fence to pull her back through again. What a party afterwards! It was lovely to see them, though.
big_smile.png

As far as flying and having a camera ready when they fly it never happens when you want it to.
Now since I only have Sebastopol's this is about all they can do. Is run with their wings out!!

Well, after having to duck on a number of occasions with my geese whizzing past or over my head,and not having my camera, I planned it all.....camera, I chucked some corn down at the top to distract them, ran down to the marsh, and got ready....not one flew! A few ran with wings out, but not one took off!! The next day, without camera...they were like old warplanes coming in to land! They´re all negociating the territory now, and I´ve not had any more over-shoot!

I know what you mean i hate it when it happens then when you dont have a camra hteir like weeee i think all of our geese are camra shy

Well, after having to duck on a number of occasions with my geese whizzing past or over my head,and not having my camera, I planned it all.....camera, I chucked some corn down at the top to distract them, ran down to the marsh, and got ready....not one flew! A few ran with wings out, but not one took off!! The next day, without camera...they were like old warplanes coming in to land! They´re all negociating the territory now, and I´ve not had any more over-shoot!

i hate that that just happen to me my white chinese geese flew back to their pen and i was like
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom