Showgirl babies !

OH! How cute!!
love.gif
What generation are they?? Phyllis is beautiful. How many generations is she? I wonder how long it take to stop producing the bow-tie?? I just bought some Turkens (already have some nice Silkies) and am foolishly going to try my own line...from scratch...I know I'm just asking for trouble.
smile.png
Good luck on your showgirl endeavors!!

Hi Angie,
Thanks, I think she is beautiful too, and she has been such a good mommy so far. She is 9th generation. I am new to showgirls and having a good time. That is what it is about after all. Good Luck to you and your new adventure. I want to see pics!

Lisa:)

Congrats on your new hatch Lisa! I knew I'd find you here! Just thought I would let you know that Blanche and Pumpkin are doing great! They were fighting over blueberries this morning it was pretty funny!

Hey Sun Chick!!
How wonderful!! I knew they would fit in perfectly with your flock. Sounds like they are having a good (and delicious) time. How does your little man do with them?

Lisa

Wow, I have never seen or heard of these before. To tell you the truth, I don't like the way Turkens look personally, but ... this is amazing! Thanks for sharing them, so cute!

Although I have to say, I guess it's kind of an optical illusion and what my brain filled in when I looked at the pics but ... the third pic of the white one looks like a chicken's body with a chicken's head suspended above it. I thought the neck was part of the cage wire and I didn't see it at first!
ep.gif

Love the pics, and I looked at the link Carole posted for the yahoo group, and that pic was gorgeous too!

Beautiful chickens. They just need little beaded necklaces, lol.

trish

Back
Top Bottom