Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

Pics
I just put my first batch of mixed color showgirls and splash silkies in the bator yesterday, so I'm really excited!
ya.gif
Can't wait to see what I get!

Quote:
congrats!! I hope to be in the same boat as you soon. Do you mind if I ask where you got your eggs?

I got my showgirls from fowlrus through an ebay auction. Their polyfoam shipping is great!

Last edited:
Quote:
well, I personally think that it has nothing to do with the breed, I had a pen, and it used to be to far away from the house, I did not like that. anyway, this pen would get flooded every time it rained, and mice would come running and at the time I had BR's and they would gobble them up,My NN's were not interested in them.

that reminds me of a kitten that I used to have, I would kill fly's around the house and his kitten would come running ever time he heard me swat the fly, and would eat it, he was the only one, never have I seen anythig like it
lol.png

so your SG might be just special
lol.png

Quote:
well, I'm glad to be here too
big_smile.png
and I love my NN's too
gig.gif

the NN's are such baby's they are no mean at all, when we got our one and only SG we named him Kramer from The comedy show, but after quarantine time we let him run in the yard, to get introduced to our flock, well he chased all the roos, Orp's, Wyandotted NN',s every body and for some reson they all run from him, while he was giving chase and flogging them it was so funny, so his name was changed to Firecracker

well, I on't want to breed him cause I don't need that attitude , but I love him.

Perolane!!! How is your lav sg project going?!?! We need to exchange notes! I just loved your lav roo
love.gif
I can't wait to see the babies!

Quote:
Contact Frenchtoast here on BYC. I just ordered some partridge SG's from her and they are in my bator right now. She does an EXCELLENT packing job. These will be my first SG's and I'm excited.

Back
Top Bottom