Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

I have had a Blue NNS for nearly two years now and I just got a Blue Partridge pair. My young pair are not full grown but are bigger than my Blue hen. What is the ideal size?
Where can I find a NNS SOP? - pardon all the acronyms.
I adore my Blue girl and don't know why I waited so long to get more!
This pic is from when she was a pullet. She has an even bigger "fro" now.

My Partridge pair have bow ties but no mustaches. Does the standard require a bird to have them all?

I have had a Blue NNS for nearly two years now and I just got a Blue Partridge pair. My young pair are not full grown but are bigger than my Blue hen. What is the ideal size?

My Partridge pair have bow ties but no mustaches. Does the standard require a bird to have them all?
they are too meet the Silkie standard other then thhe neck

My Partridge pair have bow ties but no mustaches. Does the standard require a bird to have thj
just like in silkies there are bearded and non bearded

they are beautiful...I have my first showgirl roo...he is amazing,i have a question..the feathers on the feet seem to bother him a lil...am I suppose to trim them up?
If its an issue or you have a muddy area you can. They should be fine with feathering. What are you pairing him with?

Here is a bad photo of peaches lounging around the live Christmas tree. She is an unusual genetic combo, clean necked split for silkie frizzle showgirl.

ohhh...she is beautiful!! I have not paired him with any yet...as I just have gotten him almost a month ago,never even knew this breed existed,but am fast learning about them...he is amazing and I would love to get him a gal.....is there a best suiter for him or just any silkie...or can he pair with a regular hen,he has made a friend with my ladybug...but has not tried to mate with her.

ohhh...she is beautiful!! I have not paired him with any yet...as I just have gotten him almost a month ago,never even knew this breed existed,but am fast learning about them...he is amazing and I would love to get him a gal.....is there a best suiter for him or just any silkie...or can he pair with a regular hen,he has made a friend with my ladybug...but has not tried to mate with her.
if you breed him to silkie hens you get some lovely babies

Back
Top Bottom