Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

gonna ask again... does anyone know of a buff showgirl or buff showgirl hatching eggs that I can purchase? I have been looking since November... and Im getting a bit discouraged... I have hatched out over 50 eggs of asst colors, and no buff showgirl...

gonna ask again... does anyone know of a buff showgirl or buff showgirl hatching eggs that I can purchase? I have been looking since November... and Im getting a bit discouraged... I have hatched out over 50 eggs of asst colors, and no buff showgirl...
You might have better luck posting a "Wanted to buy" in the buy, sell, trade section.

Have you tried PMing Chickendales? I'm pretty sure Jesse has some Buff SGs?

Funny you should ask this..I think I just hatched out a buff, if not, it's a partridge..waiting to see it all fluffed up and dry.

All these little SG chickies are so, so darling!!! My youngest are 2 months old and I love watching them rip around the yard with the older "kids"...a friend of mine was laughingly calling them Midget Poodles....
gig.gif
I have 3 eggs in the 'bator now from my recently purchased black SG pair that are due to hatch next week - CRAZY EXCITED!!

Blessings to all on those hatching eggs!!!

Back
Top Bottom