showgirls

I didn't realize that about the showgirls! My brother hatched a partridge silkie with no bow tie at all. I hatched 11 bowties. They are finally getting out of their gawky age and looking cute again.

depends on how i have my breeders set up to mate. i have both bowtied and without. i breed showgirl to silkie so yes due to genetic make up they do throw silkies still.

if u breed Homozygous which is without bowtie it is 2 copies of the naked neck gene they will throw all naked neck if paired up right.

I just received my Showgirl eggs yesterday from Angie and let me tell you--that chick can pack eggs! WOW! Not one single egg even knew they made the trip! All handled and packed with loving care. Definately the best egg package I have EVER received!! Now if I can do my part and hatch one I will be thrilled!
wee.gif

You lucky duck! I believe the post office lost mine
hit.gif
According to the usps tracking, they never left the original office. I may just have to order more. It's going on 7 days now, soon they won't be any good.
he.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, we've both been checking the tracking. Someone messed up somewhere
barnie.gif
I just want those eggs! Actually, they're my mom's eggs. If they don't show up by Friday, I'm ordering more! Hope her hens are still laying
fl.gif

Last edited:
If these are for a Christmas present you can have half of mine if you need them. That way you arent empty handed. I JUST put them in the bator, I can quick pull some out. Do you want them?

Aw, that's very sweet of you! I don't really know what to do. I gave my mom the incubator last night, thinking the eggs HAD to show up today. So, she knows she's getting eggs. Uh, I think I'll wait a couple more days. If I have to order more, so be it. Thank you for the offer! By the way, my mom is soooo excited
big_smile.png
She really wants some showgirls. I didn't think she was going to fall so hard for the chickens, but she adores them. I was a little worried about her not liking the idea of hatching her own, but she loves it. Thanks again
big_smile.png
Good luck on your hatch!

Back
Top Bottom