Sicilian Buttercup Roo in Northern California

Hi,
Keep in mind that there will probably be some fighting and posturing in the beginning. He's been with my flock since he was a chick.
A quarantine is completely up to you. He is healthy here and has never shown any signs of illness. If it was me bringing in a new bird I would quarantine for at least a week. He's kennel trained so that would make that easier.
I'm in the middle of moving and am busy Thursday-Tuesday, would next Wednesday work? I'll message you if I can get him up there sooner.

K

Yes, tomorrow would work, or next week, whatever is best for your schedule. I don't have any plans to leave within the next week except for the odd errand. I will PM you my contact information, I don't get cell phone reception at home for calls but I can recieve texts and e-mail is also good for me. :D I'm looking forward to meeting Clausidius!

Clausidius has been adopted! Thank you to everyone who has viewed this listing.
I can highly recommend Sparklewina as a perfect adopter! She has a very happy flock and has given Clausidius the type of home I dreamed of.

K

Aww, thanks so much K, and thanks for bringing him to us, we are in love with him already. He has foraged non-stop all day and seems really comfortable and happy.

Back
Top Bottom