Sick 9 week old chicken, please help

Threelittlechicks

In the Brooder
May 13, 2022
My nine week old black australopen was acting fine yesterday towards the evening before they were put up for the evening she was acting a little more tired but still eating and drinking fast forward to this morning she was standing still feathers fluffed up head tucked inward towards her shoulders not eating nor drinking not moving when I touch her not making any noises whatsoever when I go to hold her. I don't notice any dried feces on her however she has not pooped since this morning at all, and earlier when I picked her up excess water fell out of her mouth. She is acting lathergic, falling over when sleeping. I'm super worried! She is not vaccinated, but has been on medicated feed since birth. Please any suggestions.

She might have sour crop if liquid came out of her mouth, do some research on that.
You also might want to treat for coccidiosis.

She might have sour crop if liquid came out of her mouth, do some research on that.
You also might want to treat for coccidiosis.
Okay I bought the corid or however it is spelt and added it to her water in her isolation area. I will read about sour crop

Back
Top Bottom