Sick chicken

Lexy2020

In the Brooder
May 15, 2020
Yesterday morning she was baraly moving, her poop is very yellow Diarrhea. I did give her yesterday corid. And at night time i did put on her as well VETRX ,But today she is just Laying down, so what does she have . Please help.

Lexy2020

In the Brooder
May 15, 2020
She is 8 months old and she is a coop and run mostly right now we live in Arizona hot outside, and coop and run are under two big trees and with 70% shade cloth, even i open door they go outside for minute or so and they go right back in. Because its nice and cool in the run . I had water with ice in the run that is acting as a AC for them but i seen then drink that as well. plus i have drinking water with electrolyte. She did Lay egg few days ago. But because it's hot that's normal here in Az.

Lexy2020

In the Brooder
May 15, 2020
Also, is it possible that she got into something toxic?
How old is she? When is the last time she laied? Is there any nostril discharge?
She is 8 months old and she is a coop and run mostly right now we live in Arizona hot outside, and coop and run are under two big trees and with 70% shade cloth, even i open door they go outside for minute or so and they go right back in. Because its nice and cool in the run . I had water with ice in the run that is acting as a AC for them but i seen then drink that as well. plus i have drinking water with electrolyte. She did Lay egg few days ago. But because it's hot that's normal here in Az.

Lexy2020

In the Brooder
May 15, 2020
How is she doing?
Sadly to say she has passed away. 😭😭😭😭😫 it a sad day but still trying to figure out what happened even my neighbor came over saying what the hell, i never meat anybody that takes care of chickens more then we do. Good food shade , etc. I'm thinking maybe something in ice water, god knows.

Top Bottom