Sick duck

Ok I got it now. sorry you lost one, I've not had to experience that yet, hope I don't for a while.
Your boys should get along fine, I'd just keep an eye on them to make sure nobody gets hurt. They will occasionally nip each other, mine do, usually over food, or the pool.
IMG_6163.JPG

I’m excited to get a Cayuga. I’ve had my eye on the breed for quite a while and have been trying to get my husband talked into another duck! It’s so easy to want more!

Dave the drake I like that. I have a blk Runner named Snoop duck. Look forward to seeing Dave and hearing all about their meeting one another. FYIF I believe I'd keep the dog out of the first meetings after all Dave is going to be a newbie and might not be welcome at first.

Dave the drake I like that. I have a blk Runner named Snoop duck. Look forward to seeing Dave and hearing all about their meeting one another. FYIF I believe I'd keep the dog out of the first meetings after all Dave is going to be a newbie and might not be welcome at first.

Oh for sure! I hope she likes him. She is normally used to two ducks, but you never know how either will be towards each other. My little 5 lb yorkie will have to meet him first. She doesn’t ever give the ducks a second though and they never bothered her either.

Here is Dave! He has the sweetest temperament. He let my kids pet him and love on him. He is quite a bit smaller than my pekin, but he is the alpha male, which I find pretty funny. He hasn’t done anything to hurt my pekin, just showing that he is a big guy around town! They are now both happily sleeping next to each other! Next step is my dog.

Attachments

• 47EE11B9-B440-45AE-AF3D-6E918AF9D81C.jpeg
    47EE11B9-B440-45AE-AF3D-6E918AF9D81C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom