SICK DUCK

Backyardducks_

Chirping
Apr 3, 2021
I have this duck that has been squinting her eye then yesterday her eye was closed an there was some white bubbly liquid going in the corners or her eye I cleaned around her eye with bedadine and polysporin but today I heard a really loud pounding sound when she would lay down so I picked her up and her heart was beating so quickly and u could hear it so clearly it was shaking her whole body has this happened to anyone’s ducks before she is a young Harley Quinn Welsh and blue Swedish mix about 2 months old

I have this duck that has been squinting her eye then yesterday her eye was closed an there was some white bubbly liquid going in the corners or her eye I cleaned around her eye with bedadine and polysporin but today I heard a really loud pounding sound when she would lay down so I picked her up and her heart was beating so quickly and u could hear it so clearly it was shaking her whole body has this happened to anyone’s ducks before she is a young Harley Quinn Welsh and blue Swedish mix about 2 months old
Also I’ve been noticing she’s been acting really docile and tired

Back
Top Bottom