Sick duck

No there's no stairs ..she doesn't have to do no hills or anything . I try very hard to baby her . I just have to watch out for her body guard and the Roaster!! Lol!!! Ii think the male knows Iam trying to help her cuz he don't always come after me, he just don't want us messing with her .. That's his girl and the only one around... 😆

I have been looking for that yeast..is it in a brown container the one I need? The white container one does not have niacin but the brown container has 1.5 niacin from Amazon
I found another. O e
A little bit of apple cider vinegar once in awhile in their water is fine, but I'm not sure that will help this situation.

I got the vitamin today and the duck feed now isl looking for breyers yeast that has niacin in it . The white container with the blue label does not have niacin..from Amazon di you know which one would be the best!

I found another. O e

I got the vitamin today and the duck feed now isl looking for breyers yeast that has niacin in it . The white container with the blue label does not have niacin..from Amazon di you know which one would be the best!
Never mind .. you already sent me the link...thank you ..that's the one I should get

I found another. O e

Which one would be the best and the best deal.. I don't work and my ex husband gives me money when he wants..I stay with him and take care of the 3 grandkids that he has custody of.. so I don't have much money.and I just spent almost 45 are rural king..I hope I got the right kind of food.. they said it had niacin in the food I bought

Actually after reading the difference between fortified and non I must buy non because it’s organic and doesn’t have any thing synthetic in it.

Last edited:
No there's no stairs ..she doesn't have to do no hills or anything . I try very hard to baby her . I just have to watch out for her body guard and the Roaster!! Lol!!! Ii think the male knows Iam trying to help her cuz he don't always come after me, he just don't want us messing with her .. That's his girl and the only one around... 😆

I have been looking for that yeast..is it in a brown container the one I need? The white container one does not have niacin but the brown container has 1.5 niacin from Amazon
Amazon currently only has 1lb bags of Josh's Frogs Brewer's yeast. its in a clear plastic bag and so the beige of the produce shows. I buy my brewer's yeast in 5lb bags and today order 3 x5 lb directly from Josh's frogs. I bought 3 bags as the cost of mailing is much less per bag if I buy 3. (1lb bags cost more per pound.) If you have amazon prime, you get free mailing:

https://amazon.com/dp/B09KMFS4XV?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

I ordered that fortified thrue Amazon! That going to be ok

Back
Top Bottom