Sick Indian Runner :( Help - Full list of symptoms / photos

I have a non toxic cleaning vinegar I saw recommended online to clean out the coop etc, is that what you'd reccomend? Is there anything else that's best to use to ensure clean and no mold etc? Thanks so much

I did not get notification . . . wow.

I agree, sounds like a toxin. Glad there's a vet. Food grade activated charcoal can help absorb toxins. There is a sticky with flushes and a charcoal slurry recipe.

Thank you both for your reply. She does have run of yard, and the only thing she may have eaten was some plant material but nothing that isn't usually near to her. Could she have eaten something that affected her but now she's better? The worst she was was two nights ago and she seems to be increasingly better.

She seems to be even better today, still not eating as much but her coordination is back and her personality is back.

I am going to take her to the vet tomorrow to be safe, so I will make sure to post on here what the vet says so if anyone has a similar situation they know
smile.png
That is great news that is so much better. Yes please let us know what the vet says. I use plain white vinegar to clean all my animal things including their pools.

Back
Top Bottom