sick little duckling

Bradshev

In the Brooder

These are my new friends. 3 Toulouse goslings & 6 muscovy ducklings. This was my day one with them after I picked them up from a local hobby farmer. Everyone ate & drank as soon as we got home, about a 45 minute drive. They've been indoors most the time except for 6-8 hours a day in a 10x10 run on warmer days. One of the ducklings is the same size as she was 2 weeks ago, kinda shakey walking & shivers even when warm. She still eats & when I pick her up she has a huge set of lungs on her. What can I do ? Protein via syringe ?
Also nobody ever seems to pick on anyone else, so bullying isn't an issue.
Thanks in advance.

These are my new friends. 3 Toulouse goslings & 6 muscovy ducklings. This was my day one with them after I picked them up from a local hobby farmer. Everyone ate & drank as soon as we got home, about a 45 minute drive. They've been indoors most the time except for 6-8 hours a day in a 10x10 run on warmer days. One of the ducklings is the same size as she was 2 weeks ago, kinda shakey walking & shivers even when warm. She still eats & when I pick her up she has a huge set of lungs on her. What can I do ? Protein via syringe ?
Also nobody ever seems to pick on anyone else, so bullying isn't an issue.
Thanks in advance.

A healthy looking gaggle you have there .....

Try this I do it with all my baby's alright ,,,,,, Hard Boiled Egg's or Scrambled Egg's and make sure the peace's are small for them and make sure each baby get's some ......

Back
Top Bottom