Sick of peoples judgments on here

Thanks guys as i said its been happening a while with many people and ive seen it being done to others just feel like this should be a safe space where can get assistance with out judgement as already been said things said can be portrayed different ways online even if unintended to be that way. Im pretty sure got matter across wasnt looking for sympathy just feel needed addressing not just for me but everyone else.
Sam xxx

If poor grammar and/or lack of punctuation and paragraphs really bugs you, then just skip over that post, easy peasy.
Most likely that person is already well aware that they are not so great at writing, and random people's "helpful advice" is not going to make anything better.

I am sorry that anyone has been made to feel bad here. The purpose of this site should be to help folks by providing information and personal experiences, and to share about our hobbies with others. There should be no criticism of grammar or anything else in here, and there should be no arguments. It's just not needed.

At first, I found some of the grammar/punctuation/spelling here to be distracting to read. I quickly realized that: a) a lot of people are doing this on their phone; b) for many people here, English is not their first language; and c) a lot of people have had strokes or deal with other physical disabilities.

a) I can't type worth crap on my phone, so grammar, etc. aren't a big concern for me then, either.

b) I don't know enough of any other language to be conversant, let alone ask detailed questions about an emergency situation.

c) I have had the good fortune of having good health. I am very lucky in that regard.

Post whenever, however you want or can, everyone. I will do my best to be patient and try to understand what you type. :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom