Sickly New Hampshire red roosters

DoubleBFarm

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 19, 2012
I've raised some new Hampshire red's this year one hen started laying all the hens looks good growing good but half the roosters look pale, seem to feel bad but still eats and gets on roost poles but there combs isn't growing and what comb they have is pale looking I've given them vitamins, and mixed Apple cider vinegar in there water one time a week any suggestions what I should do? Don't hear them sneezing or coughing but they do seem to have diarrhea I started 2 weeks ago feeding them scratch grains and medicated game bird starter grower no change before that I was just feeding laying pellets

half the roosters look pale, seem to feel bad but still eats and gets on roost poles but there combs isn't growing and what comb they have is pale looking I've given them vitamins, and mixed Apple cider vinegar

Don't hear them sneezing or coughing but they do seem to have diarrhea I started 2 weeks ago feeding them scratch grains and medicated game bird starter grower no change before that I was just feeding laying pellets
Can you please post some photos of them along with the poop?
How old are they?
How are they housed?
Have you looked them over for lice/mites?

Do you provide a source of grit (crushed granite)?

They
Can you please post some photos of them along with the poop?
How old are they?
How are they housed?
Have you looked them over for lice/mites?

Do you provide a source of grit (crushed granite)?
They are in a open pen dirt floor with a house they can go in out of weather and I also cut them grass almost every day.. I can take pics tomorrow it's raining here right now and they are 6 months old, also none of the roosters are crowing yet

Back
Top Bottom