Sigh, I think we may be losing our 10 year old BR*Update~she's gone: (

Oh my! My coworkers think I'm crazy as I explain as to why I am wiping tears away. She was a beautiful hen. I only hope I can give as much and do as well with my chicks as you have done with her. (((HUGS))).

Quote:
Thanks Miss P. It always hurts. We're about to plant two new apple trees. She will be buried between them I think. She's earned a special place!

I'm so sorry for you loss. That sounds like a wonderful place to bury her. She deserves it! She sounds like she was a special girl.
hugs.gif

Oh I am sorry she is gone but I am happy she had such a wonderful life with a family who loved her. How much more could you ask for? I think she has earned that special place and between two apple trees is a fabulous resting place for her.
hugs.gif

Thanks everyone. It was very bittersweet burying her this evening. My son said a little prayer and goodbye. Then I gave a bunch of chopped veggies to the others!

At least she had a wonderful life with you and her flock.....she was indeedly blessed to have you as her owner! Sorry for the loss and keep her in your memories forever!

Back
Top Bottom