*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickengal505, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Poor Queen Em![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I think the turkeys have frightened her. She has fled!

2. java girl 2

java girl 2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2011
    NY
    whos L??????????????

3. java girl 2

May 17, 2011
    NY
    at least I did not say it!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

4. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Em went out for a smoke break. I see we're still feeding the trolls...if we didn't reply...they would starve...and find attention elsewhere.

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I want a broom. A big broom! [​IMG]

I think perhaps that one gnat has been swept away. [​IMG]lady you are very perceptive and right on the money. [​IMG]

6. java girl 2

May 17, 2011
    NY
    Hi QUEEN EM![​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  7. Capvin

Capvin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lake Placid, FL
    Sour, I track all of this trouble and nonsense to your going away. The babies were still whining and making noises but they seemed somewhat controllable; that is until you left and then all that sparkly stuff began to hit the fan. Em did the logical thing and tried to totally ignore them thinking they would go away. Now I am not blaming Bunny, but she is a Mom and felt that they needed a bit of babysitting and changing of wet diapers and she really thought they were harmless. But, as you see, they have begun to spread like an itchy rash and I think it may now be a hopeless case. I have done a short survey of the BYC site and they are everywhere. I have read the past posts and I can see that you ( and some others) have made sincere attempts to insult and harass in an attempt to rid the thread of this pestilence, all to no avail. I will suggest to you that I could be hired for a price to act as sort of pest control man in this regard. However, my intervention usually results in the entire ship being sunk. That is a downside to consider.

8. sourland

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Capvin, see you lurking there - done tilting at windmills, Don? [​IMG]

9. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Oh, you're wrong about me, Capvin. I know cuckoos when I see them! I just have a little trouble with my slingshot sometimes.[​IMG]

10. sourland

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    "insult and harass" [​IMG] Why that was only my gentle atempts at guidance. We don't want to unleash the "insult and harass" because I know what happens then. All I want is a big broom, a willow switch, and a whip. That's all. It could be worse. They could be carrying my DNA and then I would feel an overwhelming sense of responsibility.

By the way. Anything that you have ever heard about Amsterdam is probably the truth. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by