*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Oh, you're wrong about me, Capvin. I know cuckoos when I see them! I just have a little trouble with my slingshot sometimes.
wink.png

You've nailed me a couple of times with little or no trouble.

Well, thank god for small favors. And, I will have you know that I am no longer tilting at the windmills. For the sake of my health I have given up arguing with those who can not see. Instead when they say something totally preposterous I respond with something that is just so far out that it gets so frustrating that it is not more then two posts before the entire thread is shut down.

Well, thank god for small favors. And, I will have you know that I am no longer tilting at the windmills. For the sake of my health I have given up arguing with those who can not see. Instead when they say something totally preposterous I respond with something that is just so far out that it gets so frustrating that it is not more then two posts before the entire thread is shut down.

And this has always worked for me. In addition for the first time in 3 years, I have started using the 'block' option. My mental block was insufficient. Picking tomatoes yet?

My My, I was thinking about you today at about 3PM. Picked my first tomato, a very nice, large Mortgage Lifter. I was thinking of taking a picture of some nice, thick slices alongside some Taylor Pork Roll on an onion roll but I decided that would be too cruel. I should begin harvesting in earnest in several days.

My My, I was thinking about you today at about 3PM. Picked my first tomato, a very nice, large Mortgage Lifter. I was thinking of taking a picture of some nice, thick slices alongside some Taylor Pork Roll on an onion roll but I decided that would be too cruel. I should begin harvesting in earnest in several days.

That's just mean...
hit.gif
it will be months before I get to eat a tomato... I refuse to eat those red things they label tomatoes at the grocery store.

Back
Top Bottom