*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

That was not me. That was some crazy woman...somewhere else.
roll.png
if you're really concerned...you could make your own plates and drinks...Just sayin. Not that you're spoiled or anything...noooo would never think you might be spoiled.
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Wow! I'm back. That was a very scary adventure. I was setting up my picnic down between the moats when what I thought was a sinkhole engulfed me. I fell down a funnel shaped shaft and there at the bottom waited the biggest doodlebug I have ever seen. It was big as a hereford bull with pincers the size of a longhorn's horns.
ep.gif
(Think 1d3 knows anything about this?) Jammed the picnic basket into it's mouth, and I ran through this labyrinth like a man escaping Hades. There appears this biga$$ed rabbit wearing a tophat and jacket - jumping up and down and spouting gibberish. He tried to grab me, but I stuck him with a barbecue fork, and once again I ran. Just made it back to the surface and am so very glad to be back.
clap.gif

Where must I go to get the reward?
tongue.png

Sour, after stabbing Bunny's big brother, you may not get a reward! I guess you could plead self-defense, but as calm as Bunny is it may not work. Let me check on that. Of course, insanity might work as well!

Perry

Wearing a top hat you say? Hmmmm.

Perry, that wouldn't have been any of my brothers. If he was wearing a top hat, my guess would be my cousin, Harvey. Sorry if he scared you, Sour, he's never been quite right since his friend Jimmy Stewart died. Don't worry, you didn't hurt him with that fork - he's a pooka. He won't take kindly to having you take a poke at him, though, so I'd stay out of the rabbit tunnels if I were you. He can be very mischievous.
roll.png

Since Bunny feels that Harvey wasn't hurt, then I guess this is a case of "no harm-no foul"! Sour skates on another potential crime!
(at least I don't have to defend him again!)

Perry

Frankly, I believe that the glint in mega bunny's eye was something other than just mischief. Scary indeed. POOF went the bunny.

He's a pooka, Sour. POOF is what they do. It's really unnerving when they POOF in right in front of you, 'cause of course you can't see them unless they want you to.

Cousin Harvey said some really bad words when he exploded. He smelled very bad also. It appears as if he practices very poor hygiene. The mumbling, giggling, and jumping
bun.gif
around made me very uncomfortable. When he grabbed me, I was forcced to react with the barbecue fork. POOF!

Back
Top Bottom