*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Oh, goodness. I'll be returning to the dungeon now, though I have done nothing recently to merit it- I smell a sparkle storm blowing in any minute now!
th.gif
Yes, dear Sour is many things. Like a dancer. Salsa, samba, ballet... On autumn nights when the moon is full, he dons his favorite tutu and dances an Irish jig, sending forth broodies to multiply the chicken populations of the world. And when small children are naughty...

Oh, goodness. I'll be returning to the dungeon now, though I have done nothing recently to merit it- I smell a sparkle storm blowing in any minute now! :th Yes, dear Sour is many things. Like a dancer. Salsa, samba, ballet... On autumn nights when the moon is full, he dons his favorite tutu and dances an Irish jig, sending forth broodies to multiply the chicken populations of the world. And when small children are naughty...

Uh......uh....

Alaskan will keep his eyes very tightly shut.

Somehow, I don't care for the thought of Sour attempting a Samba. It makes me want to go check the brain bleach supplies. Excuse me a moment, I'll be right back.

*poof*

Oh bunny sour has sent me 6 broody Muscovy ducks and 4 broody Silkies and a broody Orpington lol and i have a batch of muscovies hatching friday its my 2nd muscovy hatch! i pick the eggs up Saturday the 6th or around that time frame

Back
Top Bottom