*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
roll.png
Tani is not a buckethead!

Okay...Let's pretend that Tani is no longer a buckethead.
But Eenie will surely admit that some bucketheads are "completely hopeless".

Or...to put things in THE PERSPECTIVE, some people could be...oh, say a PENGUIN.

Quote:
I have ALWAYS found intelligence incredibly attractive. I always dated the nerdy, geeky guys in school...they were always interesting to me. Intelligence is rare nowadays...

That, and funny. A funny, smart, quick witted boy could con me out of brownies any time of the day...
love.gif

Quote:
I have ALWAYS found intelligence incredibly attractive. I always dated the nerdy, geeky guys in school...they were always interesting to me. Intelligence is rare nowadays...

That, and funny. A funny, smart, quick witted boy could con me out of brownies any time of the day...
love.gif

x2. Geeks rule the world. I got those genetics from my mom.
lol.png

To Arthur: What kind of 'special' are we talking?
lau.gif
hide.gif

Quote:

love.gif

lol.png

Eenie you better not be giving boys brownies!
old.gif

Quote:
lol.png

Eenie you better not be giving boys brownies!
old.gif

I am not.
cool.png
I did, however, once collect a train of them following me after a youth group meeting arguing over who got to lick the cookie plate. I tried not to let them have any, but one of them grabbed the plate from me, licked it anyway, gave it back, thanked me, and ran.
barnie.gif
Very rude.

Back
Top Bottom