*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
I heard of a grocery store did a blooper on a per-recorded message on their intercom system about huring on back to the produce dept,, to get some loose mushrooms. (byc rules will only let me state it that way) I think the adults understand and the kids whom do won't be harmed.....

Quote:
Bunny lady some of us need to try to accept the fact that we sometimes need dietary aids, but don't wish to think of them that way. So I do enjoy a warriors drink sometimes, even tho I don't really care for the taste.

'Loose' mushrooms
ep.gif
OH the horror.

Ron, if it looks like brownies, I think that's not really a good idea. Think of the disappointment when you bite into it expecting chocolaty deliciousness, and then you get a geriatric tummy helper instead
roll.png
Seems like it would taste pretty okay though. Would probably work with raisins too.

Ron, if it looks like brownies, I think that's not really a good idea. Think of the disappointment when you bite into it expecting chocolaty deliciousness, and then you get a geriatric tummy helper instead
roll.png
Seems like it would taste pretty okay though. Would probably work with raisins too.
It is a modified apple sauce cake. It is very tasty!

My family owned a prune orchard where we lived up until I was 17. Prunes are one of the healthiest things you can eat.

Prunes (the non dried) sort are only available in the stores around here for a short period of time. I love them above all other plums, and no I don't 'need' that little boost - at least not yet.
old.gif

Bunny, Italian food is a better way to go...

Ron, that sounds like an interesting childhood, but you probably got your fill of prunes at an early age?
It spoiled me for prunes. We got ours directly from the dehydrator--They are not like the plumped up prunes that are sold at the store. We kept them in the freezer and used them through the year.

I really miss those prunes....

Growing up on the orchard was awesome!

Back
Top Bottom