*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Well, maybe a mini sabbatical after I reach 50,000.
tongue.png

Not to put too fine a point on it, Sour, but some of us have definitely reached the age of "use it or lose it." Whatever would we do if you lost your ability to use your keyboard during your sabbatical? You can't really expect all of the members to ship their hens to you so you can dance for them in person?
idunno.gif

I'm depressed. Several days ago I was referred to as a 'terd' by a fellow BYCer, and just now someone has informed me that I have been red flagged for posting on their thread. I make a motion that we raise the site age to 50 years +.

In addition I am rode, rood, and a jerk.
ep.gif
Sometimes I wonder why I try.
sad.png

Last edited:
Geez, Sour, did you walk into some nurd's room without permission? Whatever could you have been thinking - that this is, like, some kinda public forum, or something?
th.gif

bun.gif
, I blame it on my German/Scottish heritage and my father's askance sense of humor. It's not my fault - just genetic programming. Perhaps I should TRY to offend. Bet that I would be good at it.

Last edited:
Man, if you offend them, maybe it's time Royd and Capvin came back. They'd learn what it was really like to be offended!!!

MFB is a good thoughtful hubby. At least he didn't compare me to the pig. I feel about as big as she is! (Or was)

I still talk to Royd, and I still have Capvin's number. He and his wife cooked Terry and I a wonderful meal and we had a great visit last year. I may give him a call and see how he is. I wonder if they are both banned still?

Back
Top Bottom