*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

bluesub !
hugs.gif
Been there, done that with the Lyme disease. Are they treating with doxycycline ? I've been treated twice (may have had a third earlier outbreak), enrolled in a vaccine development program - that was as bad as the disease. Other than residual arthritic symptoms, I think that I am now okay. Good luck with the treatment.

bluesub !
hugs.gif
Been there, done that with the Lyme disease. Are they treating with doxycycline ? I've been treated twice (may have had a third earlier outbreak), enrolled in a vaccine development program - that was as bad as the disease. Other than residual arthritic symptoms, I think that I am now okay. Good luck with the treatment.
I am on doxycycline. It was caught relatively early, within the past month. My father was really sick we thought he wasn't going to make it. He's had it twice in two years.

My dog tests positive for Lyme and some other tick borne disease, but she shows no symptoms. I think the foxhound in her provides some protection.

I am positive that all of my dogs must carry a titer for Lyme exposure, but there does seem to be many dogs that do not develop frank symptoms. The most common problem I have had with my dogs is rapid onset severe arthritic pain. Generally they start feeling better after three days of treatment, but I treat for 30 days with doxycycline. I initially used Amoxicillin, but found that recurring symptoms were a problem with this regimen.

Super moon, Beaver moon, full moon dance was a grand success. A moon of this magnitude will not be seen again until 2034, and if I am still around then I may very likely no longer be dancing. All went well after I explained to the OFFICER that it was not an attack by the naked gunman.

Back
Top Bottom