*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
What evil corporation? You are not evil, you are the queen...

ep.gif
ep.gif

Quote:
Yup... spaghetti and salad for my family

droolin.gif
This morning all I had was a bit of steamed veggie and some fried rice. I can't wait till someone buys milk again on the weekly grocery trip.
lau.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Yup... spaghetti and salad for my family

droolin.gif
This morning all I had was a bit of steamed veggie and some fried rice. I can't wait till someone buys milk again on the weekly grocery trip.
lau.gif

haha mine was store bought chicken and peas LOL

Quote:
droolin.gif
lau.gif

I'm usually quite annoying about having to eat free range chicken, but if there's none left in the house I won't complain at some of the regular stuff.
lol.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:

I'm usually quite annoying about having to eat free range chicken, but if there's none left in the house I won't complain at some of the regular stuff.
lol.png

I can not cull birds or anything

Quote:
lol.png

I would never. Our chickens all have names.

But I know my parents have culled chickens (and even pigs!) when they were younger and living in poor country communities.

ray's two cents :

Quote:

But I know my parents have culled chickens (and even pigs!) when they were younger and living in poor country communities.​

Yeah my friend he likes culling them just for fun of it he likes watching them run around with their heads cut off i outta do it to him

Quote:

But I know my parents have culled chickens (and even pigs!) when they were younger and living in poor country communities.

Yeah my friend he likes culling them just for fun of it he likes watching them run around with their heads cut off i outta do it to him

Aww, that's cruel!
sickbyc.gif
If I had to watch that I'd probably run indoors and pass out LOL. I'd never hurt any of my birds.

Quote:
WRONG!! I have seen the newest lists. Spook is on the good list. Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
is on the bad list, but DL11 has been moved to the top of the bad list. Just the way that it is - please do not shoot (or whomp on the head) the messenger.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom