*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

It isn't the batteries...I have had a virus and then a migraine...I have not been well...not well at all.
sickbyc.gif

Oh Em, I hate hearing that you're so sick. Please get better, you'll be in my prayers. And dear Queen, I wasn't trying to temp you, I've contracted Kleptothreadia. I now understand, you just end up hijacking it without ever thinking about it. It just happens.
idunno.gif

I told you...I just can't help it. The sad part is, I'm this way in real life too. Thank you JD, I'm feeling much better tonight.

It's good to hear you're feeling better. I never knew Kleptothreadia was so... so.. subtle. It just happens. It's almost as bad as my severe case of Flirtyitus. I don't think there is any treatment for that, and collars don't work either.

It's good to hear you're feeling better. I never knew Kleptothreadia was so... so.. subtle. It just happens. It's almost as bad as my severe case of Flirtyitus. I don't think there is any treatment for that, and collars don't work either.

Looks like a severe case of CYA to me, JD. Are you afraid Em's gonna find out you've been winkin' at Red?

Well! This is FANTASTIC!
Southwest Airline's prices have gone sky-high, pun intended, and so I shall be flying Alaska. Sigh... I like SWA, but I sure hate their prices! There is no way in heck we're paying $250 one way.

Bunny, Em kinda already knew about the Flirtyitus.
Dude, everyone already knew about the Flirtyitus! But I'd watch out, if I were you - queens can't stand not being the center of attention (notice I didn't say anything about "competition;" nobody can compete with Queen Em!)
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Well! This is FANTASTIC!
Southwest Airline's prices have gone sky-high, pun intended, and so I shall be flying Alaska. Sigh... I like SWA, but I sure hate their prices! There is no way in heck we're paying $250 one way.

Eenie, I'm sorry, but I'm completely out of the loop on this.
hu.gif
Hopefully someone who knows you better will check in soon.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom