*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Hey Burt.
frow.gif
Good to see you buddy.
hugs.gif

Eenie, it's too late for excuses. Get in the dungeon with Tani. You girls are going to have to learn about those sparkly boys...tsk tsk. Very disappointed in you two. And to think, from my own pet! You would think you'd have learned better just by following my shining example...
lau.gif
Have mercy, Em! I need oxygen!

It wasn't my fau-... Oh wait, yah, it was. I did throw the ice bag on Matt, just to be a flirt. And I did call him a coward when he didn't go after me. And that did start the tickle battle.

Guess I'll just sit in here with the skeletons, then. Hey, did you guys know that the lost city of Atlantis was down here in dungeon 4458B?

It wasn't my fau-... Oh wait, yah, it was. I did throw the ice bag on Matt, just to be a flirt. And I did call him a coward when he didn't go after me. And that did start the tickle battle.

Guess I'll just sit in here with the skeletons, then. Hey, did you guys know that the lost city of Atlantis was down here in dungeon 4458B?

Hmm, maybe there are artifacts. Everything else is down here. *starts poking around*

Three hours to showtime. I think I'm going to throw up.

Back
Top Bottom