*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickengal505, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Capvin

Capvin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lake Placid, FL
    Bunny..from what I can see it looks like you have become the mistress of a day care for wayward girls. I would read more of their posts but, truely, I do not understand one word. I will await Sours return for translation.

2. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Allow me to translate...."blah blah blah uninteresting incorrect spelling incorrect grammar blah blah giggle blah."

3. Capvin

Capvin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lake Placid, FL
    You know, Em, that is what I thought it said. You must have studied gibberish.

4. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Correction: wannabe wayward girls. Or rather, wannabe taken for wayward girls. They try so hard to get noticed, poor dears.

And Em didn't have to study gibberish. It's an early form of language that we all speak, it's just that some of us grow out of it.[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  5. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Do any of you old folks know how to dance? I went to a swing-dance thingy tonight, and had a blast watching all the elderly peeps dancing around.

6. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona

7. Wisher1000

Wisher1000 Bama Biddy

Now HERE's a conversation I can have! Yes, dear, I dance. My Dad, 89, taught me to Waltz, Foxtrot, and Jitterbug, when I was a kid. During that time, NO ONE below the age of 40 was dancing like that. I loved it because I was am a 'Daddy's Girl.' My parents would go to corporate holiday parties and sometimes I could go, to drive them home. Those were the best! Mom would buy me a flowing dress and Dad would dance me all over the dance floor (I was about your age, yes, too young to drive!) It was incredible! I felt like a princess and I was NEVER a 'girly-girl.'

Flash forward - I have three sons. For boys, it is not cool to dance (unless it is that hip hop mess) but I know that when a boy can and will dance, all the girls want to dance with him. I am teaching my three to dance those three dances and to Two-Step, so that if they don't dance with all the girls, it will NOT be because they don't know how. Also, they will be able to lead any girl and make her feel like a princess, too. The best part, though, is spending that time with them, just like the time I spent with my Daddy.

Dancing is great fun and good exercise. I'm talking about like the dancing they do on Dancing with the Stars. If you don't watch it, try, it is a more professional version of what you saw "all the elderly peeps" doing and having the time of their lives! [​IMG]

8. Symphony

Symphony Vanilla, Little Airt Airt

That's great! I wish someone would teach me how to dance. I guess my father could, but he is into cycling, not dancing.

9. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    On road or off?

10. Symphony

Symphony Vanilla, Little Airt Airt

On road. My father, my brother, and myself are avid cyclists. Recently we have been trying to get our average speed up to 22 MPH. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by