*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Eenie, I'm sorry you had to go through that. Unfortunately many men are a bunch uncouth pigs, completely beastly and totally un-mannered.
somad.gif
Lucky for them I wasn't part of the waitstaff or they might have got an attitude adjustment.
". . . . don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

Don't you know that would make for one memorable wedding.
lau.gif

Uh by the way, how many critters do you now have?
do you REALLY want to know LOL!......................................... 2 lambs to eat, 27-30 rabbits with litters on the way next week-early feb. 80 something birds of turkeys, full size and bantam chickens with 4 little chicks too, 2 ducks and a pair of pigens.
th.gif

Well I'm down to just 38 chickens. Out of the 96 that hatched last year 85% were cockerels. Planning on four runs of chickens this year, cherry eggers, and two runs of turkeys, Red Bourbons. I found a local supplier of hatching eggs for the RBs.

Last edited:
Well I'm down to just 38 chickens. Out of the 96 that hatched last year 85% were cockerels. Planning on four runs of chickens this year, cherry eggers, and two runs of turkeys, Red Bourbons. I found a local supplier of hatching eggs for the RBs.
WOW! my dad would LOVE having 85% cocks! good chicken dinner!! lol! you will love BR meat! so how is live going for you on the farm and in general?

Back
Top Bottom