*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Good Heavens, Sour, hasn't that boy been fitted with a trash can yet? What can his parents be thinking?!
th.gif

I'm really concerned that my grand son is destined to be a 'General Sparkly'. He has always been a good kid - articulate, kind, empathetic, good looking - get the picture? Now that testosterone is running rampant, I detect clouds of sparkle surrounding him in a false halo like shroud. What's a grandfather to do? Nothing.
lau.gif

You should invite him to the Kingdom. Might be fun for those of us languishing in the dungeon.
caf.gif

roll.png
Better safe than sorry. Can you tell that I was an over protective father?
hide.gif
Apparently it did no good from stories that are starting to emerge.
rant.gif

For some reason, I am reminded of a notorious episode of Mythbusters. Scotty (female) and Kari (female) are watching as Tory (male) rides around them on a bicycle. Scotty says to Kari, "let's egg him on until he hurts himself." Sure enough, Tory tries to jump a little red wagon with said bike, and winds up doing a face plant. The siren's song of female attention can lead any sparkly to his destruction.
old.gif

"He is the very model of a modern Sparkly General
Can be in form of human, giant, ogre, even animal
He'll tell you kingdom stories that are comical or tragical
But get him 'round a lady and he gets almost magical."
purr
gig.gif

Actually, JD, since I got the Bun Vac (not the 6000 model, that's wayy too much!) it has been a lot easier to keep up with the mess around here. Don't know if it can handle the output of a professional grade sparkly, though.
Almost magical? Hee hee hee, you ain't seen nothing yet! As for the Bun Vac, it's gonna be hard pressed to keep up if I increase my glitter output. . . . seeing as I've never gone over 10% sparkle on this thread. By the way, I don't have to be the Big Kitty to purr. . . . .sometimes I purr while in my human form. . . . . .just sayin'.

Oh by the way, any sparkly can be led to destruction by a female's siren song? Ahem, I beg to differ.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom